- This is no 'war on workers'
- New cereal sadly sums up problem
- Unappetizing priorities
- A GOP lineup that will clean up
- Try initiative to ban time change
- Consolidation bill more bureaucracy
- Bothell annexation pro & con
- Inslee won't be missed in D.C.
- Washington's war on synthetic drugs
- Dickens, Orwell echo in Ryan plan
Herald Editorial Board
• Bob Bolerjack, Opinion Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Carol MacPherson, Editorial Writer: email@example.com
• Kim Heltne, Assistant to the Publisher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your say
Feel strongly about something? Share it with the community by writing a letter to the editor. Send letters by e-mail to email@example.com, by fax to 425-339-3458 or mail to The Herald - Letters, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We'll only publish your name and hometown.) We reserve the right to edit letters, but if you keep yours to 250 words or less, we won’t ask you to shorten it. If your letter is published, please wait 30 days before submitting another. Have a question about letters? Contact Carol MacPherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-339-3472.
- GOP should be its champion
- Taking sides: Bothell annexation